Terms and conditions
The use of a discount voucher provided through the Quality Window Cleaners website is subject to the following terms and conditions.
1. The 20% off voucher price is only applicable to new customers on their first clean.
2. All window cleaning arrangements must be made directly between you and your local QWC window cleaner member, not Quality Window Cleaners.
3. A small surcharge may be applicable if the condition of your windows, sills and frames require an extra deep clean to remove all grime and dirt. This will be charged by and payable to your window cleaner, not Quality Window Cleaners.
4. A maximum of 1 window cleaning voucher is available per household.
5. Additional vouchers may be obtained only as a ‘gift voucher’ for another householder on application through our enquiry form.
6. If more than 20 windows require cleaning a 50% of third clean voucher may be used subject to the window cleaner’s discretion. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with a 20% off 1st clean voucher.
7. Windows situated on 3 storey buildings must be no higher than 45 feet from ground level at their highest point.
8. When booking an appointment an approximate time only may be provided. Specific days for window cleaning are to be arranged with your chosen window cleaner.
9. All vouchers may be used within 60 days of arranging your first window clean. Discounts may be subject to change at short notice.
10. In the case of severe weather conditions the appointment may have to be re-arranged. Your window cleaner will advise you on this if necessary.
11. The window cleaner will call to most properties within their assigned postcode area, but appointments are subject to availability and may be declined at the window cleaner’s discretion.
12. If a QWC approved window cleaner is not available in your area a QWC discount voucher may still be used if you introduce a new window cleaner who is accepted as a QWC member.
13. Any additional cleaning work, such as gutter, fascias and soffits, conservatory roof or solar panel cleaning that the customer requires in addition to any window cleaning and conservatory cleaning is payable directly to your QWC window cleaner. This service is only available if the appointed window cleaner can provide this service, and any discounts will be available at the window cleaner’s discretion.
14. Windows on roofs such as skylights and velux windows, and windows located in difficult to reach places, such as above balconies, may be subject to an additional charge by the window cleaner if the window cleaner considers it necessary.
15. A QWC discount voucher can also be used towards the cleaning of a conservatory if the window cleaner offers this as part of the 1st clean price. This is available only where arranged as part of the offer, otherwise the discount may apply only to the main house windows only. The cleaning of the conservatory roof is excluded but can be arranged separately through your QWC window cleaner.
16. The customer agrees to make rear access to the property available to the window cleaner in order to be able to clean windows other than those located on the front of the property. If rear access is not available (e.g. due to locked gates) then the window cleaner will not be able to clean the windows located in those areas of the property.
16. The Quality Window Cleaners (QWC) network service cannot be held responsible for any problems arising between you the customer and the QWC member. This includes disagreements, financial transactions, damage to property or persons, or any other form of negligence. Each member has their own company insurance in place to cover these situations and it’s the customers responsibility to ensure their window cleaner is fully covered. In addition, neither we (QWC) nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials or services found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
QWC voucher customers agree that they understand and will comply with all of these terms and conditions when they obtain a discount voucher from www.qualitywindowcleaners.co.uk
If you have any questions relating to the terms and conditions outlined above please contact us
For more details of the QWC window cleaning vouchers offer please click the link below.