Booking a window cleaner with QWC
It seems that Quality Window Cleaners is proving to be a popular way to book the services of a local window cleaner. Saving a new customer money on the first window clean is just one of the attractions and benefits that the customer receives from using QWC. One of the main benefits is that customers can be assured of getting a highly reliable and professional window cleaner, because QWC has a fairly strict vetting process before window cleaners are accepted.
To qualify window cleaning companies wishing to join the QWC network must adhere to the following:
* Members must have public liability insurance in force to cover their cleaning business.
* Members must comply with Health & Safety regulations pertaining to their window cleaning business.
* Members must have a sign written vehicle with clearly visible contact information.
* Members are required to have a published website with information about their business.
* Members use company staff that wear uniforms or branded t-shirts and are polite to customers at all times.
* Members agree to offer a free re-clean within 3 days if there is a quality issue with any of the windows.
* Members are required to provide a professional, reliable and customer friendly approach to their customers.
Most professional window cleaning companies who are serious about their business, and pursue high standards in order to give their customers a good service, will find the QWC network a useful resource in helping them find new customers.