Book a window clean in your area

Are your pets at risk?

A recent article in the Express warns about how ‘Cleaning your home could be deadly for your cats and dogs’

In the article it goes on to explain how animals have been left with horrific burns after coming into contact with dangerous everyday cleaning agents.

“One pet dog has had to be put to sleep after suffering caustic burns to its paws, legs and mouth from laundry detergent, while a cat was left foaming when it licked a floor cleaned with disinfectant.”

One of the biggest household hazards and cause for concern are toilets treated with chemicals.

Rebecca Ashman, a PDSA vet warned that… “With many households doing their spring cleaning, it’s important to ensure products are safe to use around pets.

“Millions of us use bleach, oven cleaner, dishwasher tablets and laundry detergents all the time in the home but we need to realise how dangerous they can be to our pets.

“Products such as bleach and detergents are highly corrosive and cause permanent and even life-threatening damage to a pet’s skin or insides if swallowed.”

So take heed, and for more details about other hazards in your home and what precautions you should take, please read the rest of this article via this link…
http://www.express.co.uk/news/nature/797339/warning-cleaning-products-health-deadly-pets-sick